Webbplatsen använder teknik som troligen inte stöds av din webbläsare som exempelvis Internet Explorer 11. Vissa saker kan se konstiga ut eller inte fungera. Vi rekommenderar att du byter till en modern webbläsare istället.

Gå direkt till huvudinnehållet

In other languages

Help from an interpreter

If you have difficulty in understanding and speaking Swedish, you may request the help of an interpreter via the local Health Authorities. By law, all discussions are confidential and may not be relayed further without your consent.

Medical Information

You may contact “Sjukvårdsupplysningen” 24 hours-a-day, 7 days a week.
Here you will find registered nurses who can give you medical advice, answer your questions on self-care and provide you with information as to what to do should your condition require medical treatment.
Telephone: 1177

In case of poisoning

For questions concerning poisoning, ring “Giftinformationscentralen”
Telephone: 08-33 12 31 
Answering Hours: 24 hours-a-day
Web site: http://www.giftinformationscentralen.se/

Should you become very ill or seriously injured …

If you suddenly become very ill or are seriously injured, you should make your way to the Casualty ward at your nearest hospital. “Casualty” receives patients 24 hours a day.

The Sahlgrenska University Hospital has 4 casualty wards:

• Mölndals sjukhus, Göteborgsvägen 31, Mölndal
• Sahlgrenska sjukhuset, Gröna Stråket 4, Göteborg 
• Östra sjukhuset, Smörslottsgatan 1, Göteborg
• Drottning Silvias paediatric and youth hospital, Smörslottsgatan 1, Göteborg (children and youths up to the age of 16)

The casualty ward may be reached through the hospital’s central switchboard.
Telephone: 031-342 10 00

Should you require an ambulance – call 112

If you are unable to get yourself to a hospital, either by yourself or with someone else’s help, call the emergency number 112,

Identity Papers & Health Insurance Documents

Should you require treatment at a public healthcare centre or at a hospital, please remember to bring your identity papers and health insurance documents with you. If you are an EU citizen you should bring your European Insurance Card or Certificate E111. These papers entitle you to emergency medical treatment at the same rates as Swedish residents.

Other languages 

Ako se razbolite

Jos sairastut

Si vous êtes malade

In caso di malattia

Haddaad xanuunsato

Si te enfermas

Wenn Sie krank werden

Senast uppdaterad: 2023-05-17 13:13