The website uses technology that is probably not supported by your browser such as Internet Explorer 11. Some things may look strange or not work. We recommend that you switch to a modern browser instead

Skip to main content

Viewpoints on healthcare

How to put forward your viewpoints

If you are not satisfied with the healthcare you have received, it is best to contact the clinic in the first instance. You can also submit your viewpoints and suggestions for improvements by sending an e-mail.

email address:

Complaints about healthcare

If you want to talk to an independent party, you can contact the Patients' Advisory Committe. The role of the Committee is to act as a link between patients and healthcare staff. It makes no medical assessments, however.

Patient Advisory Committee

If you want to report an injury from healthcare, you should contact IVO, the Health and Social Care Inspectorate. IVO primarily investigates whether there has been a medical error for some reason.

IVO, the Health and Social Care Inspectorate


Updated: 2023-04-24 15:10