Living in Sweden

Relocating to another country for several years is a big step. Feelings of excitement are often mixed with concern of the unknown. We want to help to make this transition as smooth as possible.

This guide introduces you to the things worth considering before moving and setting up a new home in Gothenburg, West Sweden. 

If you would like to know more useful facts about Sweden, please visit the country’s official site. 

Or just talk to us.